Horse Care Simulator Strides onto Nintendo Switch and PlayStation®4
Jump in the saddle and head for the prairies as My Riding Stables – Life with Horses, a new horse care simulation from Kalypso Media has broken into a gallop and available now on Nintendo Switch and PlayStation®4 as retail boxed editions. The game is also on the Nintendo eShop and PlayStation Store.
In My Riding Stables – Life with Horses, players will manage the local stud farm by the old mill to build their own unique riding school and tending to young foals all while maintaining the day to day running of the farm.
Features of My Riding Stables – Life with Horses:
- Life in the Saddle – Witness detailed graphics of your favorite horses as they roam Main Creek.
- Realistic Motion and Controls – Experience riding, grooming and training foals first hand
- Horse Race! – Race across the country to see who is the top rider
- Practice Makes Perfect – Head to the meadow or visit the riding arena to hone your riding skills
- Mini Games – Keep yourself busy around the stable with mini games like horse massage, curry combing, hoof cleaning and lunge training
- Back to the Office – Manage the business side of the farm as you grow and expand the stable
My Riding Stables – Life with Horses is available now as a retail boxed version for PlayStation®4 and Nintendo Switch. To request a review copy of the game please email the PR team with your preferred platform. Screenshots can be downloaded here.