Stunning 43.26 +/- acres of Sutter Creek property is ready to build your dream home, farm, or own a piece of paradise. Bring your family and animals and enjoy this beautiful property, offering peace and tranquility. A short drive to all the modern-day conveniences; you will love the quaint Gold Rush town of Sutter Creek. The property is studded with oaks and pines and has your building pad ready with amazing views. Hop on your ATV or your horse and go for a trail ride on your own private trails. Power is on the property and the well is drilled. This piece of heaven is ready for your vision of home. $399,000
- In The Heart Of The Gold Country
- Minutes to Shenandoah Wine Country, Historic Fiddle Town, Sutter Creek.
- Short Drive to Skiing, Fishing, Boating.
- 43.26 Acres
- Fenced pastures
- Power to Property
- Well In Place
- Building Pad Ready Or Create You Own With Multiple Options
- Easy Commute to Sacramento
California Nevada Outdoor Properties
Ed Perry – 916/517-9969
Todd Renfrew – Owner/Broker