Lucas Oil Rodeo Way at Cowboy Christmas to Feature Unique Exhibits that Highlight Rodeo Committees.
Rodeo Way to look and feel like an old Western town. Lucas Oil Rodeo Way, one of the six main interactive elements of Cowboy Christmas, will feature unique exhibits that highlight the best of rodeo.
Free to the public, Cowboy Christmas will be open 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. from Dec. 1 – 10. To add to the overall experience, RMEF’s Hunter & Outdoor Christmas Expo will be co-located upstairs in the South Halls from Cowboy Christmas.
Designed as one of the main attraction of the Cowboy Christmas layout in the South Halls of the Las Vegas Convention Center, Lucas Oil Rodeo Way is built to look like an old Western town. The area features 12 interactive booths, each specially decorated allowing fans to experience a wide array of memorabilia and rodeo history.
Exhibitors include Calgary Stampede, Cheyenne Frontier Days, Experience Kissimmee, Helldorado Days, Indian National Finals Rodeo, Pendleton Round-Up, Reno Rodeo, Riders Leather Seal, RODEOHOUSTON, San Antonio Stock Show and Rodeo, the ACM Lounge and Southeast Montana.
In addition to Lucas Oil Rodeo Way, Cowboy Christmas will include the following main anchor displays and programming elements:
- Wrangler Rodeo Arena – The arena will seat 1,100 fans and feature Bullfighters Only, Colt Starting Challenge USA, United Bucking Horse Association, Exceptional Rodeo presented by NV Energy and, for the first time, the Junior NFR presented by YETI with championship competitions in mini bareback, mini bucking bulls, barrel racing, team roping, tie-down roping and girls breakaway;
- Rodeo Live presented by RODEOHOUSTON – Daily features include Flint Rasmussen with his popular show, “Outside the Barrel,” RFD-TV’s Western Sports Roundup and the newest addition for 2016, Keepin’ it Country with Daryle Singletary;
- Coors Rodeo Saloon – Every great “rodeo” needs a saloon. Located near the west end of Cowboy Christmas, the Saloon features food vendors and video screens with a replay of the prior night’s Wrangler NFR performance;
- NFR Social Arena – This area will feature an interactive photo booth, contestant and musician autograph sessions, giveaways and contests;
- Great Wall of Rodeo presented by Calgary Stampede – This fan favorite features a graphic of all Wrangler NFR contestants and other interactive elements.
For more information on the Wrangler NFR and Cowboy Christmas, please visit www.NFRexperience.com